- Current Yoga Schedule: 2020
- Wellness Sessions
- Store Front: Pay online for Retreats, Bodywork & Private Sessions
- Acro Yoga Classes / Workshops/ Festivals/ Retreats
- Pre-natal Thai Yoga Massage
- Thai Yoga bodywork
- About Lori Flower & Karmic Connection Yoga
- Acro Yoga and Hot Springs Retreat, 2020
- Yoga Teacher Training
Pre-Natal Thai Yoga Massage
Benefits of Thai Yoga massage for Pregnant women:
*Relief from joint pain and discomfort, by mobilizing the joints and massaging the supporting musculature.
*Decreased stress hormones in the body for a bet ter state of health!
* Increased flow along the energy lines of the body: The prana flow s more freely through the mom and possibly through the baby, facilitating the mother's consciousness of herself & baby.
*Techniques learned during the sessions may be applied during birth to facilitate relaxation.
*Decreased sciatic pain and decreased leg cramps
* Decreased swelling in the feet, the ankles and hands, due to better circulation
*Receiving touch helps the woman to adapt to her new body image and increases her confidence for the birth!